Carpet Steam Cleaning.
Standing up to dirt with professional grade carpet cleaning.
Hot water extraction, also known as Carpet Steam Cleaning, is the only method of carpet cleaning that provides a proper deep-down clean. By removing damaging debris found deeply embedded in the fibres, this process will improve the overall appearance and condition of your carpet, therefore adding years to the life of any carpeted space.
Equipment fit for the job.
We carry both portable, and truck-mounted equipment. As a result, we can meet the needs of homes or offices of all shapes and sizes. Whether you are located in a single story home, or on the top level of a commercial building, we can put to rest your dirty carpet problem.
Commercial, or Domestic, we have the right equipment for the job. We prefer to use high quality cleaning products. Some of our favourite, and most effective products are from Whiteley Chemicals.
Improving the livelihood of any space.
Carpet manufacturers know their product, and therefore recommend professional cleaning of your carpets every 12 to 18 months. Doing so will ensure you can confidently invite people to your home or office, knowing that your floors will leave a good impression. Our tried and true process enables us to complete the job no matter what may be hiding deep down.
- Vacuuming, with a commercial grade vacuum cleaner, if necessary.
- Pre-spraying of a high-grade solution to dissolve and lift stubborn stains or soils from fibres.
- Reaching every trouble spot with agitation of the solution with our commercial grade carpet massager, if required.
- Removing dirty solution with a commercial grade extraction machine after soaking for approximately 10 minutes.
- Grooming with a specialized rake allows carpet fibres to stand on end, allowing for reduced drying times.
Subsequently, carpets that are more heavily soiled or have unusually difficult stains, may require extra treatments. This may include the use of specialised spotting agents. Extra charges will be discussed prior to commencing work.